Viva Technology Startup Connect takes place from June 30th to July 2nd in Paris, France. Take on one of the open innovation challenges to win one of the many prizes at stake and get selected to pitch your ideas to major investors.
How to develop new solutions to bring affordable and effective connectivity?
What can you win?
A unique reward for 20 startups:
++ Up to 2 000€ allowance to cover travel & accommodation costs for 2 startup’s representatives present in the Orange Lab – “Telco & Connectivity” at Viva Technology Paris (From June 30 to July 2, 2016)
++ MEDIA VISIBILITY: visibility on Orange’s owned media channels (Orange.com- 1M visitors/month), social media accounts (Twitter, LinkedIn…)
A 3-day training at Viva Technology Paris including:
– ACCELERATION OPPORTUNITY: opportunity to meet Orange’s international Fabs networks and possibility to be hosted by one of the Fabs
– INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY: exclusive meetings with Orange investment teams
– NETWORKING: meet with Orange’s main business branches
++ The opportunity for one startup to be showcased on Orange’s stand at MWC 2017
ABOUT THIS CHALLENGE
Léon-Charles Ciss, Marketing Director for Africa & Middle East (MEA zone), in ORANGE Group and board member of Orange Bostwana and Orange RDC declares: “Enabling effective and affordable connectivity in Middle-East and Africa is a strategic issue for Orange.
This is why, Orange is currently developing new solutions to bring affordable broadband communication networks and/or software solutions for the everyday life addressing Middle-East and Africa, focusing in large megalopolis or rural areas:
– Developing ultra-low-cost networks
– Developing effective mobile solutions to support access to banking & insurance services
– Solving current issues or exploiting new opportunities in current connectivity of large megalopolis
If you think your startup can bring solutions in one of theses areas, we invite you to apply to be selected in the Orange lab!”
Being in the “Telco & Connectivity” lab means:
– Being at the heart of Viva Technology with a dedicated 4m² stand in “Telco & Connectivity” lab of Orange
– Introducing your concept to more than 30,000 people
– Engaging partnerships opportunity reviews, increasing potential business or even considering all kinds of commercial and financial opportunities thanks to becoming close to the right people at the right place.
– Meeting the most influential investors and thinkers
Orange finds, supports and promotes the best digital talents of today who will influence the way we will live what’s essential in our life tomorrow.
The chosen Orange startup initiatives will have the potential to transform for the better what matters most to people : the way we communicate, the way we entertain ourselves, the way we work and even the way we manage our money.
Find – Orange is continuously looking for changes in the way we interact, then selects and incorporates the most relevant startups into its ecosystem to bring changes to life.
Support – Orange supports startups by offering human support via the Orange Fab network of accelerators or incubators in Africa; material support by offering APIs through the community of developers, and financial support via Orange Digital Investment assistance.
Promote – Orange promotes startups by offering privileged access to market opportunities, and increasing their exposure to their target audiences on the international stage. Orange strives to turn this new reality into a development lever and a growth stimulator for the economies of countries where the Group operates.
Apply until the 31st of May, 2016!
Source: Viva Technology