Orange Fab is a start-up accelerator. In three months sessions, the embedded startups receive counselling, training and international visibility.
– A connected workspace.
– Training in business foundation, marketing, communication, and techniques of mobile app development.
– Financing up to 10,000,000 FCFA for each start-up.
Season 1 (2016)
Orange Fab Cameroun supports:
– Gifted Mom, a SMS and voicemail platform that delivers customised information to pregnant women and young mothers.
– iTravel, online travel ticket buying app, which connects with the information system of travel agencies and provides the number of available seats in real time.
– Scheaksche, a mobile platform aimed at getting hold of lost, stolen, found ID and items.
Seasons 2 and 3: why not you?
The selection criteria:
– be a start-up business in Cameroon with a live product or service;
– be in need of operational marketing support;
– relevancy of the product or service for Orange;
– maturity of the solution;
– vision of the entrepreneur and quality of the team;
– a clear business model.
I take a look at the Orange Fab Cameroon website.